Support for the items includes
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the plugin and its features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Investigating conflicts with other WordPress plugins
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software, themes and plug-ins
- Solving complicated conflicts with plugins using other API libraries versions
Before you ask for support
- Make sure you have the latest version installed. The plugin you downloaded via CodeCanyon isn't always the last version. Use the auto-updater of the plugin to download the latest version or grab your latest package here.
- Check the FAQ on this website and the comment section of the plugin on CodeCanyon for similar questions
What should you include in your ticket
- Always insert your purchase code for non-presale questions
- Give a clear description of the problem and how we can reproduce it.
- Add a link to the page where you are having troubles
- Want to attach files larger than 1MB? Please use wetransfer.com
To speed things up
- Provide a temporarily(!) WP admin login when you encounter bugs or need help to integrate the plugin in your website. Double check the login credentials before submitting! Seriously.
- Add your WordPress Debug Log if you are encountering unexpected issues with the plugin.
(Please note that we are located in UTC -2)