What you need to know about refund requests
- Our refund policy was made to be transparent so your experience is as smooth as possible and gives you a "fair go" by using a baseline standard
- A refund request will be sent either to the item's author or the Envato Help Team to review.
- If your refund request is declined by the author and you disagree with their decision, you can raise a dispute to have our Help Team investigate the claim.
- If you're looking for more information, we've created a more in-depth guide called How do refunds work?
Before requesting a refund
- Read the item's installation guide and documentation
- Check the item's comments page, as you may find a solution to your issue there
- Contact the author via the Support tab on the item page (if the item is supported)
- Ensure the item is being used for its intended function and purpose (check the item description), Eg. is the item meant to be compatible with your Wordpress software version?
- Search our Help Center for the issue you are experiencing
- Review our Envato Market Refund Rules to check if you are eligible for a refund