To create your own OneDrive App complete these steps:
- Go to the Microsoft account Developer Center. Login using a personal account (aka: Microsoft Account) or Work or School Account.
- Select Azure Active Directory in the left-hand navigation, then select App registrations under Manage.
- Select New registration. On the Register an application page, set the values as follows.
- Enter your app's display Name
- Set Supported account types to Accounts in any organizational directory and personal Microsoft accounts.
Select Register. On the page of your app, copy the value of the Application (client) ID and store it on the Share-one-Drive settings page.
- Select Authentication under Manage. Go the header Platforms and make sure that a Web platform is added. In the settings of the Web platform add to Authorized redirect URI the OAuth 2.0 Redirect URI that is listed on the main plugin settings page
- Select Certificates & secrets under Manage. Select the New client secret button. Enter a value in Description and select one of the options for Expires and select Add.
- Copy the client secret value and store it on the Share-one-Drive settings page. Save the settings.
- Add the following API Permissions:
- Files.ReadWrite.All (To access your OneDrive)
- Sites.ReadWrite.All (To access your SharePoint library)
- Save the changes
- After you've completed this steps Authorize the Plugin